Services & Amenities
Legacy Village at Plantation Manor residents enjoy all the amenities you’d find at home—plus a comforting array of essential services.
You can stop worrying about cleaning, home maintenance, meals and medications. Every service is carefully designed to meet the individual needs of our residents, so that your loved one can enjoy a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle.
All our residents enjoy:
- Access to our caring and compassionate staff 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing if needed.
- egular health checks, with monthly monitoring of weight, blood pressure and nutritional needs.
- Supervision of medications and coordination of refills, including assistance from a licensed nurse.
- Housekeeping and linen services.
- Scheduling and transportation for medical appointments, church activities and personal errands in our 14-passenger wheelchair-accessible bus.
- Beauty and barber shop with licensed hairdresser.
- Free WiFi Internet for all residents and visiting family members.
Secure Facilities and Beautiful Grounds
Our seniors enjoy safe, comfortable, privately furnished apartments without concerning
themselves with repairs and upkeep. Instead, they can spend time talking with friends over meals, participating in social outings or events, or visiting with their grandchildren in our tastefully decorated common areas.
- Spacious apartments with companion or studio options.
- Safe, private bathrooms, with sit-down showers.
- Utilities included in monthly fee.
- 24-hour monitored emergency call system, for your safety.
- Fire safety system with smoke detectors and sprinkler.
- Large multipurpose rooms for activities and games.
- Casually elegant dining room offering healthy, home-cooked meals.
- Library to relax with a favorite book or newspaper.
- Activity room for parties and special occasions.
- Garden space for outdoor enjoyment.
- Large-screen TV for watching TV, sporting events or the news.
- Snack bar, open anytime for snacks and beverages.
Our events calendar might remind you of a cruise ship, with activities galore planned throughout the day. Our activities staff is directly involved in making these social opportunities rewarding and enjoyable for each resident.
- Exercise classes and fitness programs.
- Bible study groups and worship services.
- Live musical entertainment.
- Bingo, cards, board games and crafts.
- Staff-led outings aboard our 14-passenger wheelchair-accessible bus to community events, a drive through the Cherokee Rose Garden, and more.
Call us today at (229) 227-0880 to schedule a visit. We know you'll like what you see.