Enjoy Our Senior Living Facility in Thomasville, GA in Thomas County
Peace of Mind for Your Family
At Legacy Village at Plantation Manor, we provide comfort while your loved one enjoys peace of mind at our senior living facility in Thomasville, GA in Thomas County. We offer numerous benefits and services:
- A home-like setting in a companion or spacious studio apartment- the options one would expect from a premier senior living community in Thomasville.
- Transportation to medical appointments, worship services, and more in our wheelchair-accessible bus.
- Three tasty home-cooked meals served daily by our chef and her staff in our beautiful dining room.
- Professional assistance with medication.
- Easy access to memory care services as needed.
- Professional care staff available 24 hours a day.
- Regular help with bathing, dressing, grooming, housekeeping and laundry.
Whatever your loved one needs, our competent, compassionate staff is dedicated to your loved one’s comfort and security. For family members, Legacy Village at Plantation Manor’s senior living facility in Thomasville, GA in Thomas County ensures excellent care for your loved ones.
Maintenance-Free Living for Your Loved One
For your loved one in Thomasville, personal care means no more troubling with cooking meals, cleaning house, cutting grass, scheduling doctors’ appointments and more.
Since our residents no longer worry about these daily tasks, they are free to join their friends for meals and activities. They go on walks together, form bridge clubs, and take outings to church, musical and sporting events. They invite their families for meals or holidays. They help to lead Bible studies. At Legacy Village, residents enjoy an abundant, active new way of life.
Call us today at (229) 227-0880 to schedule a visit. We know you’ll like what you see.